Manufacturer: Buffalo China
User: Automobile Club of Buffalo
Date of plate: 1915
Notes: The Buffalo Automobile Club opened in 1911 at 10405 Main Street, Clarence, N.Y. The Town of Clarence bought the club and surrounding property in 1957. Currently, the club house serves as a meeting and dining facility for the citizens of Clarence.
White body, orange and black pinstripes, circular logo reading The Automobile Club of (Buffalo) with image of a buffalo in the center of a winged tire in black.
For related info:
Automobile Club of Buffalo – Palm Beach pattern by Syracuse China