Manufacturer: Greenwood Pottery
User: Bingham House, Philadelphia, PA
Date of cup and saucer: 1886-1910
Notes: The Bingham House was built by John Crump on the southwest corner of Eleventh and Market Streets in Philadelphia, PA in 1886. In its Victorian heyday the hotel boasted 300 rooms and could accommodate 500 guests at $3 per day. By 1920, it was no longer the genteel establishment of yore and was demolished. The Earle Theatre was eventually erected on that site.
White fine-medium gauge body with green transfer shield crest with flags and ribbon banner reading "Bingham House Philadelphia."