Manufacturer: Jackson China
User: Chicago Yacht Club
Notes: The Chicago Yacht Club was established in 1875 with 37 male members; by the end of the 1875-76 season there were 50 charter members. The initiation fee was $5; annual dues were $4. The club was incorporated in 1882.
By 1961 there were two clubhouses: on Monroe Street on Chicago Harbor and on Belmont Avenue on Belmont Harbor, both in Chicago, Illinois.
White plate with navy blue band on the rim and a red line inside. The burgee or flag is blue and white with a red star.
For additional info: https://www.chicagoyachtclub.org/
ID and photos contributed by dbstoneware