Manufacturer: W.H. Grindley
User: Clark Steamship Co.
Date of pitcher: 1920s-1930s
Note: The side of the pitcher is clearly marked in Clark's other name, the "La Compaigne de Transport – Du bas St. Laurent limitee." Translated it means: "The company of transport – of the low St. Laurent limited."
The Lower St Lawrence Transportation Co. Ltd. was formed in 1919 to provide local passenger and freight cargo services from Rimouski and Matane to ports (on the St. Lawrence River and Seaway) on the North Shore between Baie Comeau and Sept-Îles and Blanc Sablon. By 1969, service was discontinued after the company was absorbed into the Maritime Agency Inc.