Manufacturer: Greenwood Pottery
User: Ford & Graham (F&G) Palace Lunch Room
Date of mug: 1886 – 1910
Notes: The advertisement shown below, dating to 1887, confirms that the Ford & Graham (F&G) Palace Lunch Room was located at 609 15th Street N.W. in Washington, D.C. While the 1903 Boyd's Directory of the District of Columbia lists James M. Ford and Thomas Graham as proprietors of both the lunch room and the Hermitage Dairy Farm in Garrett Park, Maryland.
White body, large handled mug with ornamental brown belt logo encircling the letters F & G with the words Palace Lunch Room above within the belt design.ID and photos contributed by kathleen