Manufacturer: Buffalo China
User: Jung Hotel
Date of celery plate: Circa 1927
Notes: The Jung opened in 1927 at 1500 Canal and LaSalle Streets in New Orleans as a 10-story, 325-room hotel. In November 1928, a 17-story, 375-room addition was completed.
The celery tray is crested with an interlocking white JH monogram against a blue background, with gray frame and swags. The words Jung Hotel are in a banner curved below. There is a flanking border of white leaves on blue background, with gray outline framing.
ID and photos contributed by L Paul