Manufacturer: Maddock Pottery Co.
Distributor: S.E. Kaufman, Trenton, NJ
Date of compote: circa 1901 – 1911
Notes: Located on the corner of Willow and W. Hanover streets in Trenton, N.J., Koch's opened its doors on September 30, 1901, advertising that it was "the nearest first class restaurant to the State House." Proprietor William Koch offered specialties such as lobsters served any style, farm raised broiler chicken – 60 cents for a half one on toast, and fresh Mill Pond Oysters. The last ad for the venue in the Trenton Times newspaper dates to April 1905.
White body with a thin green and red stripe border ending in curlicues next to the topmark Koch's set within green scrolling acanthus leaves.
ID and photos contributed by jerseygirl
Distributor information contributed by dennismcgrath