Manufacturer: Villenauxe en Champagne, France
User: Maxim's de Paris
Date of cigar ashtray: unknown
Note: According to Wikipedia, Maxime Gaillard opened Maxim's as a bistro in 1893 in Paris, France and it soon became known for its dining and Art Nouveau decor. By 2015, Pierre Cardin owned Maxim's de Paris and the Maxim brand for goods and services. Other Maxim restaurants were opened in Tokyo, London, Shanghai, Beijing, Monaco, Geneva, Brussels, Doha and Hefei.
White body, 4-1/2" cigar rest/ashtray, topmarked by a golden Art Nouveau-styled letter "M" with intertwining dark pink ribbons. The identification for this cigar rest was made through similar items marked "Beijing Maxim's de Paris." Reference: RWCNM
ID and photos contributed by krisbaker