Manufacturer: Walker China
User: Mentor Harbor Yachting Club
Date of saucer & bouillon cup: 1954
Notes: Website: https://www.mhyc.us. The Mentor Harbor Yachting Club is based in Mentor, Ohio, on what was originally the dredged Mentor Marsh on the south shore of Lake Erie. It was established in 1928 and incorporated in 1936.
The bouillon cup and saucer has a white body with a red line broken by the burgee of the club and with a solid red band below.
ID and photos contributed by dbstoneware