Manufacturer: Buffalo China
User: Old Oak Country Club
Date of plate: 2001
Notes: The Old Oak Country Club was built in 1926 in Lockport, Illinois and later incorporated into the town of Homer Glen. The club has an 18-hole golf course dominated by large oak and hickory trees and Long Run Creek. Click here for more information about the club.
White body with dark green pinstripe rim border. Topmarked at the 12 o'clock position by a logo of a large, dark green oak tree within a broken circle and the words "Old Oak Country Club" beneath the branches. "Established in 1926" appears in dark green below the country club logo.
ID and photos contributed by matthanne1