Manufacturer: Shenango China
User: Penn-Harris Hotel
Date of celery dish: 1968
Notes: Located on Third and Walnut Streets in Harrisburg, Pa., this 12-story, 250-room hotel opened December 31, 1918. In 1925, the Penn-Harris Hotel was enlarged to 400 rooms. The hotel closed December 1972 and was later imploded.
White body with blue band and gold pinstripe. Topmarked with a left-facing black eagle perched on a blue shield (unidentifiable objects inside the shield) and The Penn Harris Hotel banner ribbon below.
For related info:
Penn-Harris Hotel by Syracuse
Postcard contributed by Terri Hoffman