Manufacturer: Mayer China
User: Philadelphia Aviation Country Club
Date of plate: Unknown
Notes: From the club's history page, "The Philadelphia Aviation Country Club was founded in March 1931 by a group of local residents all of whom were prominent in aviation circles. The original club house, which is still in use, was converted from an old farm dwelling and became the home of the P.A.C.C. when Wings Corporation of Camden, New Jersey, purchased the entire farm which is now Wings Field."
In the late 1970s improvements were made to the clubhouse that included a new kitchen and updated dining room and bars. This might have been the time that this china was ordered. The logo shown on the china is not the branding that is currently used by the club (2020), but the ID was made by contacting the club at which point confirmation was made. In addition, the club acquired the plate for its display.
The plate has a circle of two pin lines, one orange, one black, along the rim that is interrupted by the logo, which is an orange circle with wings on either side. Inside the circle is another circle with a black background and within it a white P. Placed outside this circle are the letters A at 12 o'clock, and C at approximately 7 o'clock and another C at approximately 5 o'clock. PACC
Photos contributed by Marc Hendon Sr.