Manufacturer: Syracuse China
User: Vic's Tally-Ho
Date of plate: 1952
Notes: Located at 5601 Grand Douglas Avenue in northwest Des Moines, Iowa. Started as the Tally Rand Club by Vic Talerico in 1945, the restaurant is still owned by the original family and survives as Sam & Gabe's Italian Bistro in 2008. (Note from 2012: Though the family's website still spells the name as Talerico, a great nephew of Vic's wrote to say that the correct spelling of the surname should be Talarico.)
White body, airbrushed stencil design with gray-blue band and burgandy line border. Topmarked "Vic's" with an English-style show horse jumping over "Tally-Ho."