Manufacturer: McNicol China
User: Athletic Club of Columbus
Date: 1931 – 1960
Notes: According to the club's website, the Athletic Club of Columbus was founded in 1912. Located at 136 E. Broad St., in Columbus, Ohio, the current six-story clubhouse (as of 2015) was dedicated in 1915. It held its grand opening on January 19, 1916.
The letters ACC formed into triangle flanked by upraised wings, all in blue with a blue band between two thin rust colored lines around the rim.
For additional info:
Athletic Club of Columbus 2 by Syracuse China
ID and photo contributed by floralady