Manufacturer: Maddock Pottery Co.
Date of plate: 1918 – 1924
Notes: The Chief Lunch was one of Portland's most popular lunch counters and provided a quality lunch for a reasonable price. Alvah Inman entered the restaurant business circa 1918, operating the Chief Lunch at 414 Morrison Street (Southwest 11th Avenue) for more than 10 years.
Lamberton China white body with a rust and pale blue Southwestern pattern on the rim, broken by a Native American in headdress with Chief – Lunch below.
See also: Chief Lunch 2 by Syracuse
ID and photos contributed by dbstoneware