Manufacturer: Iroquois China
User: Parker House
Date of demi cup: 1946
Notes: Located in the heart of downtown Boston, Mass., The Parker House is known as the longest continuously operating hotel in the United States since 1855. The original Parker House closed on November 23, 1925 and was turned over to the wrecking crew in December 1925.
Claude M. Hart, president of the J.R. Whipple Corporation built the "new" Parker House on the site of the original Parker House. The new 14-story, 800-room building opened on May 12, 1927. Click here for more history about the Omni Parker House.
Parker House is credited for the creation of both Boston Cream Pie and Parker House Rolls. One of the dining rooms was called the Revere Room.
In 1969 the hotel became the Dunfey Parker House Hotel and in 1984, the Omni Parker Hotel.
Tan body with dark blue image of Paul Revere carrying a musket on his horse with stars and stripes accents.
Menu image courtesy of
Herb Oberman (eBay ID: herwoldallas)
ID photos contributed by reddygal